TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The purpose of this document is to regulate the conditions of use of the payment platform through Virtual POS, whose holder is URBANIZACIÓN ROCAS ROJAS SL, with Tax Identification Code B-35419928. It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Las Palmas, volume 1256, book 73, inscription 73, sheet GC14499. Its registered office is located at CALLE LAS PITAS 6, POSTODO 35100 SAN AGUSTIN - LAS PALMAS (SPAIN).
The processing of a reservation through our system of direct sales to the client of the website booking.rocasrojas.com, implies the express acceptance by the client of each and every one of the general conditions that are considered part of this reservation and they are completed with the applicable specific legislation.
As Confirmation and Reservation Guarantee, there will be a partial or total charge depending on the days in advance with which it is made with respect to the day of arrival. 10% of the total cost will be paid at the time of booking and the remaining 90% upon arrival. If the reservation is made less than 15 days before your arrival, 100% of the cost of your stay will be paid at the time of booking.
This amount will be charged to your credit card during the reservation process. The exact amount to be paid by way of Confirmation and Guarantee is indicated in said process.
This amount is refundable if canceled within the deadlines indicated in the cancellation policy section.
The prices stipulated in this ONLINE SALES system correspond to the price of the requested stay at the time the reservation is made, including taxes, and it is the one that will have to be paid.
The transaction currency of the services contracted will be the euro (€).
The security of your credit card is our most important concern. We use the most modern On-line transaction system: the virtual POS, (Virtual Point of Sale Terminal). This website uses SSL encryption to protect the security of data transfers and credit card transactions. The communications of the accommodation reservations are made with us and the payment transactions are made in the safest environment to date and is managed by our banking entity Banco Santander, S.A.
RESTRICTIONS ON SALE
The users who contract services through this Web Site declare to be of legal age according to the Spanish legislation (18 years). In case of hiring by minors, will be required upon arrival at the hotel the authorization of parents or guardians to enjoy the room
Once the reservation process is completed, with the confirmation of the payment made, the client will receive via email all the information concerning the reservation made, indicating Reservation locator, dates of entry and exit between which the service will be enjoyed, total price of the reservation, amount paid and remaining amount to be paid on the day of arrival, time of arrival on the day of arrival and departure on the day the reservation ends, in addition to information of interest such as location of the establishment, reception service hours and telephone number. contact in case of arrival after hours reception service.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
You can cancel the requested or contracted services, applying the expenses according to the following terms:
You can cancel the reservation without cost up to 15 days before arrival.
If the reservation is made less than 15 days before your arrival, 100% of the cost of your stay will be paid.
All cancellations will be informed to the hotel exclusively by email to the address email@example.com. Please express clearly to what name you made your reservation and date of entry. Cancellations informed by any other means are not accepted.
The returns, if applicable, will be made within 15 calendar days after the request for cancellation, by the same means in which the payment was made and on behalf of the person who made it.
|Wenn Sie Fragen oder Bedenken haben, können Sie uns telefonisch oder per E-Mail kontaktieren:|
|Zum Verkauf in Rocas Rojas|
|Liste der zum Verkauf stehenden Immobilien|